Do you know that early moments of your child growth and development matter?
Did you know?
- The early years in a child’s life build the foundation for their growth and development.
- This early brain development determines how your baby thinks, learns, and behaves and in the long run, determines their ability to succeed in life.
- This period offers a once in a lifetime opportunity to shape a child’s ability to learn, grow and contribute fully to society.
- The brain develops most rapidly from conception to three years.
- Interacting with your child and healthy, stimulating environments build a healthy brain.
- Children need good health, nutrition, security, and safety as well as opportunities for early learning to grow well
- Parents and caregivers have a critical role in shaping the right environment for their children in the first three years of life that establish their capacity to learn, adapt to change and develop
© The Internet of Good Things